*NEW* Q-Trak Indoor Air Quality Monitor 7565
Providing a comfortable, safe and healthy indoor environment is an increasingly important concern. Good air quality increases concentration and productivity. It can also reduce lost days due to absence. TSI’s Q-Trak IAQ Monitor provides quick, accurate information to assess key IAQ parameters.
The Q-Trak features a menu-driven user interface for easy operation. On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through operation and field calibration. The Q-Trak also features an ergonomic, overmolded case design and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use.
The Q-Trak monitor’s state-of-the-art sensors and large, easy-to-read graphics allow real-time, simultaneous display of CO2 temperature, relative humidity, and CO.
Expanded data logging capacity and the inclusion of TrakPro Data Analysis Software provides the capabilities to work more effectively and efficiently. The Q-Trak can store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals. The stored data can be recalled, reviewed on screen, and downloaded for easy reporting. TrakPro helps you to generate professional graphs for your reports.
Features and Benefits
- Measures CO2, temperature, humidity, and CO
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously
- One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options
- User-selectable logging intervals and start/stop times
- Store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals
- TrakPro™ software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results
- Perform single-point tests for quick building surveys
|Rental Period||Daily, Weekly, Monthly|