Innov-X Alpha Series XRF Analyzer
The Innov-X tube-based Alpha Series™ takes on-site environmental metals analysis to a new level. It features a miniature, rugged X-ray tube. The Alpha Series™ provides reliable analysis on RCRA, Priority Pollutant metals and other elements in soils. Meets EPA Method 6200 for metals in soils.
The Alpha Series XRF is used for a wide variety of on-site environmental analyses. These include in-situ soil analysis for rapid site investigations and remediation projects. Operators may test directly on the ground or through bagged samples. By collecting and preparing soil samples you can achieve laboratory quality results in the field.
- Daily $350.00
- Weekly $1225.00
- Monthly $3675.00
The advent of Innov-X Portable XRF analyzers has completely revolutionized environmental testing. Site sampling need no longer be a limiting factor in a comprehensive site investigation. In the past, studies relied exclusively on expensive and time consuming laboratory analysis based on samples they hoped fully characterized the site.
Portable XRF liberates and empowers environmental studies. While you’re at the site, you can check the composition of soils, debris, run off streams, dust wipes, coatings, corings, paints, plastic and wood. This means you won’t lose precious time collecting non-representative samples and running up unnecessary lab costs.
Environmental studies can now save time and money with real-time, on-the-spot elemental analysis – from Magnesium to Uranium, from PPM to 100% – in solids, liquids, powders, cores, fragments, filters & amp; films, slurries and more. Portable XRF provides cost-effective, timely analysis.
Innov-X combined an x-ray tube source, multiple beam filtering and the HP PDA to deliver superior limits of detection, speed, precision and upgrade capability.
• Superior performance of Cr and other metals. Light element Analysis Program (LEAP) analyzes P, S, Cl, K and Ca
• Utilizes advanced and universal XRF data modeling:
- Compton Normalization: “Internal Standard” provides for quantitative analysis without site-specific calibrations
- Fundamental Parameters: Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentration of several elements
- Empirical Calibrations: “Calibration Curves” allows user-generated
• Add new elements and calibrations easily. Innov-X analyzers will meet your requirements today and in the future
• View spectra on screen
• Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards
• Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models.
• Data security: stores in binary format for data integrity
|Rental Period||Daily, Weekly, Monthly|